You are really into Escape Games and You want to be a GameMaster…?
What is a Gamemaster? This is the man or woman who:
- welcomes the players,
- tells about the rules and the room,
- helps the group with hints during the game if necessary,
- gives a debriefing,
- re-sets the room again for the next group,
- helps to keep the room and the facility nice and clean.
This sounds fun? You are,
- a young enthousiastic, who has done already several (of our) escape rooms and likes our athmosphere,
- who likes to talk to people (groups from 4 to 16 people),
- talks fluent Flemish and English;
- lives in Leuven,
- and want to work (with interim contract) during evenings in the week (1 to 2 evenings of 4 hours) and in the weekend (1 day of 4 to 6 hours in weekend)
Sent us an email (find the correct one on our website) with CV (in pdf only!) with picture + motivation letter.