You are really into Escape Games and You want to be a GameMaster…?
What is a Gamemaster? This is the man or woman who:
- welcomes the players,
- tells about the rules and the room,
- helps the group with hints during the game if necessary,
- gives a debriefing,
- re-sets the room again for the next group,
- helps to keep the room and the facility nice and clean.
This sounds fun? You are,
- a young enthousiastic, who has done already several (of our) escape rooms and likes our athmosphere,
- who likes to talk to people (groups from 4 to 16 people),
- talks fluent Flemish and English;
- lives in or around Leuven,
- and want to work (with interim contract) during evenings in the week (1 to 2 evenings of 4 hours) and in the weekends (1 day of 4 to 6 hours)
Current position (5 november 2018): We are looking for a non-student who lives nearby Leuven who wants to work extra hours during 1 evening in the week (more if you want is possible) but who is especially available in the weekends (mostly Saturday for 4 to 6h between 10u30 and 22u30 or Sundays between 12h30 and 20h30) for our Escape Room but also for Escape House Emerantia. (Saturday or Sunday for games starting at 12h30, 15h, 17h30, 20h).
If you work as independent and are available during weekdays, evenings and weekends for some extra hours, that is also interesting for us.
Sent your CV (pdf only and by email, not Facebook) with picture + motivation to info @ escaperoom-leuven.be