You are really into Escape Games and you want to be a GameMaster/Host…?
You are looking for a part-time job, student job (only long term, not for the summer period) or just want to work extra hours as an independent employee? Maybe you can start as gamemaster/host at our place:
What is a Gamemaster? This is the person who:
- welcomes the players,
- fills them in about the rules and the room,
- helps the group with hints during the game if necessary,
- gives a debriefing,
- re-sets the room again for the next group,
- helps to keep the room and the facility nice and clean.
This sounds like fun? You are:
- a young enthusiastic person, who has already played several escape rooms (of course our escape rooms 🙂 ) and likes our atmosphere,
- someone who is social and likes to talk to people (groups from 4 to 22 people),
- fluent in Dutch and English;
- living in or very near Leuven;
- someone who wants to work (with interim contract) during evenings in the week (1 to 2 evenings of 4 hours) and in the weekends (1 day of 4 to 6 hours)
Sent your CV (in PDF!) with picture + motivation to info @ escaperoom-leuven.be